Secure C/C++This course is the introduction to the learning path. It presents the teacher, the tools and the content of the courses and explains why secure C/C++ is important.
Course descriptionBegin your Secure C/C++ journey with this course introducing you to our learning path. Explore the tools and content of the courses to come and begin with a look at why and where we generally use C and C++.
C/C++ Typical Usages
Video - 00:04:00
Why and where do we generally use C/C++ language? How is security important there?
Introduction to Secure C/C++
Video - 00:09:00
Who is the teacher? Which tools will we use? How do I install those tools? What is the subject of each course?
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps