Scripting in LinuxIn the final section of this path, we discuss Bash scripting.
Course descriptionBash scripting allows for the student/professional to automate mundane tasks. In this final course, we cover Bash scripting. Beginning with a quick primer on vi, we explore variables, input validation, conditional statements and more.
Create functions in Bash
Video - 00:35:00
Discuss creating functions in Bash in Linux operating systems.
Conditional statements in Bash
Video - 00:21:00
Discuss conditional statements in Bash in Linux operating systems.
Get user input in Bash
Video - 00:15:00
Discuss user input in Bash in Linux operating systems.
Variables in Bash
Video - 00:13:00
Discuss variables in Bash in Linux operating systems.
Video - 00:18:00
Discuss vi in Linux operating systems.
Video - 00:03:00
A look at the agenda for this section.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps