SCADA Intrusion Detection and Incident ResponseGet to grips with what you need to know for SCADA intrusion detection and incident response.
Course descriptionAn attack on the SCADA system is going to happen: it’s only a matter of time. That’s why it’s more important than ever to be on top of your game with SCADA intrusion detection and response. In this course, you’ll look at incident detection and incident prevention (and the differences between the two), take time for a quick introduction to the Snort open-source intrusion detection system (IDS) and brush up on log monitoring, log management and incident response. Includes vocabulary, diagrams and examples.
Video - 00:20:00
Security Architecture Lab
Video - 00:05:00
Log Monitoring and Management
Video - 00:11:00
Introduction to Snort
Video - 00:13:00
Video - 00:12:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps