SCA in CI/CD pipelineA look at software composition analysis in the CI/CD pipeline.
Course descriptionNeglecting to track and manage all of the open-source components in application is a mistake that could lead to disastrous results. This course focuses on software composition analysis and how to implement OWASP Dependency-Check, an open-source software composition analysis in the CI/CD pipeline.
Fixing SCA results & CVEs
Video - 00:11:00
How to fix SCA results and CVEs.
Common software vulnerabilities & mitigation
Video - 00:11:00
Identifying and mitigating common vulnerabilities.
Using OWASP Dependency-Check
Video - 00:13:00
Practical demonstration of OWASP Dependency-Check.
Software composition analysis
Video - 00:12:00
Open-source components and dependencies analysis.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps