SAST in CI/CD pipelineIn this course, you'll explore static application security testing (SAST) in the CI/CD pipeline.
Course descriptionAccording to Gartner, SAST should be mandatory requirements for all applications. In this course, you will learn how to inspect and analyze source code vulnerabilities with SAST tools, implementing SAST in the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline and practical demonstration of using SonarQube for static application security testing. Every application works with secrets and sensitive data that can only be accessed by a limited number of users, applications or processes.
Video - 00:14:00
Tools and methods for managing digital authentication credentials.
Using SonarQube for static code analysis
Video - 00:15:00
Using SonarQube for static code analysis.
Implementing SAST in the pipeline
Video - 00:10:00
Enable SAST tool in the CI/CD pipeline.
Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
Video - 00:16:00
Inspect and analyze source code vulnerabilities with SAST tools.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps