Risk ManagementThis course describes the Risk Management Framework (RMF), as well as guidelines for applying the RMF to information systems and organizations.
Course descriptionRisk management is the ongoing process of identifying, assessing and responding to risk. To manage risk, organizations should understand the likelihood that an event will occur and the potential resulting impacts. In this course, we discuss the RMF process and managing risk by identifying, assessing and responding to risk.
NIST SP 800-37, The Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Video - 00:21:00
Video - 00:15:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps