Risk assessments: the process
Preparing for the risk assessment
Video - 00:26:00
The process of assessing information security risk, high-level overview of the process, identify the necessary steps to conduct the assessment and share and implement the necessary findings.
Conducting the risk assessment
Video - 00:08:00
Produce a list of information security risks that can be prioritized by risk level and used to inform stakeholders for risk response decision.
Communication and sharing the risk assessment
Video - 00:03:00
We will talk about how to communicate the process and share the risk-related information.
Maintaining the risk assessment
Video - 00:04:00
Establish a risk awareness culture and maintain the assessment.
GRA Course 3 Assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps