Remediate the MalwareIn this course, you'll explore what it takes to identify the malware issue and remediate it.
Course descriptionThis course will take you through the necessary skills and tools to identify and remediate malware. You'll look at tools, sources of compromise, identifying malware propagation techniques, ensuring it doesn't spread, preventing future infiltration attempts and more.
Remediate the Malware
Video - 00:23:00
Identify the malware and assist with remediation efforts.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps