Rate limitingIn this course, you'll look at rate limiting in Laravel.
Course descriptionLaravel provides functionality to rate limit incoming requests. Rationale for choosing to protect end points, both globally and with segmented or conditional choices, is discussed.
Segmented rate limiting
Video - 00:04:00
Using request data to segment the rate limiting to provide deterrence but not decrease user experience.
General rate limiting
Video - 00:05:00
Leveraging the generic rate-limiting functionality in Laravel.
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps