Ransomware analysis using network trafficExplore the importance of examining network traffic to learn about malware.
Course descriptionRansomware and other malware commonly communicates over the network to infect new systems, exfiltrate data and perform command-and-control (C2) communications with its operator. This lab examines how network traffic can be used to learn more about malware and identify additional, potentially infected systems.
Ransomware analysis using network traffic
Video - 00:03:00
Explores how ransomware modifies the Windows Registry to achieve persistence on a system and how these persistence mechanisms can be detected.
Hands-On Ransomware Mitigation: Ransomware Analysis Using Network Traffic
Explore the importance of examining network traffic to learn about malware.
Ransomware analysis using network traffic assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps