Python for discoveryExploring Python and MITRE's Discovery Technique.
Course descriptionThis course demonstrates the use of Python to perform discovery on a target system. Python applications include discovery of user accounts and of files and directories on the target system.
File and directory discovery
Video - 00:09:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to discover files and directories of interest.
Introduction to File and Directory Discovery
Video - 00:04:00
This video introduces the File and Directory Discovery Technique and methods for performing it.
User account discovery
Video - 00:15:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to discover information about users accounts on Windows machines.
Introduction to Account Discovery
Video - 00:05:00
This video introduces the Account Discovery Technique and methods for performing it.
MITRE ATT&CK: Discovery
Video - 00:04:00
This video introduces MITRE's Discovery Tactic and the two Techniques demonstrated in this course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps