Python for command-and-controlIn this course, you'll look at the use of Python for command-and-control.
Course descriptionThis course demonstrates the use of Python for command-and-control infrastructure. Python applications include the use of an encrypted channel and the use of protocol tunneling to hide communications.
Video - 00:10:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to use protocol tunneling for C2.
Introduction to Protocol Tunneling
Video - 00:05:00
This video introduces the Protocol Tunneling Technique and methods for performing it.
Video - 00:14:00
This video demonstrates the use of Python to perform C2 over an encrypted channel.
Introduction to Encrypted Channels
Video - 00:05:00
This video introduces the Encrypted Channel Technique and methods for performing it.
MITRE ATT&CK: Command and Control
Video - 00:04:00
This video introduces MITRE's Command and Control Tactic and the two Techniques demonstrated in this course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps