Portable ComputingLaptops aren't as simple as they appear. Improve your knowledge of portable computing with this course on laptop hardware, troubleshooting, displays and more.
Course descriptionLaptops can sometimes be overlooked in the excitement of the fast-moving smartphone and tablet markets, but portable computing remains a key part of a certified technician’s knowledge. In this course, you’ll look at laptop features, laptop hardware, the role of the CPU and motherboard, troubleshooting, tools and more.
Video - 00:11:00
Touring Your Laptop Display
Video - 00:04:00
Laptop Hardware - CPU and Motherboard
Video - 00:07:00
Laptop Hardware - Core Hardware
Video - 00:04:00
Laptop Hardware Troubleshooting - The Tools
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:08:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps