Open-source intelligence (OSINT) for ransomware identificationExploring open-source intelligence (OSINT) for ransomware detection and remediation.
Course descriptionOften, a great deal of open-source intelligence (OSINT) is available for common malware samples, and this information can help to expedite and streamline the remediation process. This lab explores some sources of OSINT that can be used to learn more about the ransomware variant being investigated in this learning path.
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) for ransomware identification
Video - 00:04:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps