Migrating to a zero trust architecture (ZTA)Discover how to roll out zero trust.
Course descriptionHow do you start your zero trust roadmap? Here we learn how to start a zero trust architecture; how it can reside alongside your traditional security architecture for dual-running; and how to operationalize the ZTA. We also assess a frequently asked question: Can I remove my network-based firewall now that I have a zero trust architecture?
Video - 00:03:00
We will conclude this course and the entire learning path with a final tip and takeaway.
Which design pattern should I use?
Video - 00:29:00
Here we review how different enterprise environments might lend themselves to different ZT design patterns from Course 3.
3 tips for success: ZTA deployment strategy
Video - 00:09:00
This is a quick video to answer some key questions you might have around strategy to deploy a ZTA. We will cover three tips to a successful ZTA rollout strategy.
Video - 00:02:00
A simple overview of what you will learn in Course 9.
Zero trust course 9 assessment
Assessment - 10 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps