Manual VulnerabilityThis course will look at how to manually verify the existence of vulnerabilities on a host or group of hosts.
Course descriptionIn this course, we will look at how to manually verify the existence of several different vulnerabilities with a wide array of tools. We will look at Metasploit, nmap, netcat and Wireshark. We go over banner-grabbing, nmap scripts, Metasploit scanning modules and capturing cleartext traffic.
Manual Verification - Metasploit
Video - 00:34:00
In this video, we will look at how to manually verify the existence of several different vulnerabilities with Metasploit.
Video - 00:29:00
In this video, we will look at how to manually verify the existence of several different vulnerabilities with a wide array of tools.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps