Managing FilesDive deeper into the details of file management and manipulation.
Course descriptionThousands of files will pass through your hands in your lifetime. In this course, you’ll explore the details of files and file management: the tools used to manage files in various operating systems, the different types of file manipulation and the importance of keeping safe backups.
Ask Me Anything About Managing Files
Video - 00:08:00
In this episode, Scott talks about losing data and hotkeys.
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott explores strategies and tools for backing up important data.
Video - 00:06:00
In this episode, Scott explains variations of moving, copying, adding and deleting files.
File Management Tools
Video - 00:02:00
In this episode, Scott describes the tools used for file management in a variety of operating systems.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps