Local Group and Security PolicyLocal policies drive security in Windows 10 in ways many don't realize. Learn how to configure them in a few simple steps.
Course descriptionMany IT administrators don't think about what local policies are protecting their Windows 10 hosts. Learn about the types of policies you can create and enforce when Active Directory isn't available and your computers aren't local to your local area network.
Creating Policies for Different Access Levels
Video - 00:03:00
This demonstration uses local and group policies to lock down the ability of users to perform specific administrative tasks.
Local Security and Local Group Policy Demo
Video - 00:12:00
A demonstration of how to lock down your computer using these two applications is shown.
Local Security and Local Group Policy Overview
Video - 00:03:00
Local security and group policy programs are discussed to help lock down your computer from unauthorized access.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps