IT TroubleshootingPrepare for trouble with this course on IT troubleshooting.
Course descriptionNo matter how well-designed a system is, something is going to go wrong eventually. And that’s where you come in. In this course, you’ll explore the fundamental methodology of troubleshooting, plus common problems such as slow-running computers and low disk space.
Ask Me Anything About Troubleshooting Computers Part 2
Video - 00:11:00
In this episode, Scott talks about what to do when your PC is running slowly, when your internet isn't working and how to speak tech support.
Ask Me Anything About Troubleshooting Computers Part 1
Video - 00:10:00
In this episode, Scott talks about troubleshooting email, and what to do when you run low on disk space.
Video - 00:03:00
In this episode, Scott discusses a fundamental methodology all users can employ to troubleshoot problems.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- System Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps