Introduction to Windows Server Security 2022An introduction to Windows server security.
Course descriptionAn introduction to Windows security covers the security history and an overview of the security features that can be found in Windows Server 2022. This is followed by a discussion on how Active Directory can increase security, along with a demonstration of Azure Active Directory and domain services.
Security best practices
Video - 00:09:00
A review of some security best practices.
Active Directory installation
Video - 00:10:00
A demonstration of installation of Active Directory on a Windows 2022 server.
Active Directory security
Video - 00:03:00
A discussion of how Active Directory secures a modern computer network.
Windows 2022 security features overview
Video - 00:05:00
An overview of Windows Server 2022 and the basic list of security features.
Windows server operating systems
Video - 00:03:00
This video covers the history of security in Windows and how it has evolved, along with what you'll learn in this course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps