Introduction to Training and AwarenessTake a look at what's going on in the world of training and awareness, including potential obstacles and concerns.
Course descriptionIn this course, we’ll look at the current state of training and awareness and employee engagement. We’ll discover the biases that lead people to believe they don’t need security training, and the apathy and fatigue that they bring when they interact with security awareness content. Finally, we’ll look at the natural distractibility of human beings and how our awareness and training programs can take that into account by design.
Bias, Distraction, Apathy and Fatigue
Video - 00:09:00
Current State of Training and Awareness and Employee Engagement
Video - 00:06:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Workforce Developer and Manager
- Cyber Policy and Strategy Planner
- Cyber Instructional Curriculum Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps