Introduction to Mobile ForensicsGet an introduction to mobile forensics and the challenges mobile devices present to investigators in this overview course.
Course descriptionMobile phone technology is one of the most rapidly evolving areas in tech today, and that makes investigating it a challenge. Our four-video course takes a closer look at mobile forensics, including tools, examples and notable issues the investigator is likely to encounter: dead-box versus live forensics, volatile and nonvolatile memory, Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) cards, the mobile device seizure process, details of individual mobile OSes, information retrieval methods and more.
Mobile Forensics d
Video - 00:13:00
Mobile Forensics c
Video - 00:12:00
Mobile Forensics b
Video - 00:09:00
Mobile Forensics a
Video - 00:10:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps