Introduction and Overview of Windows 10 Host SecurityAn introduction on the Windows 10 operating system and a history of Windows security issues and features in Windows 10 that can protect your host.
Course descriptionWindows has a history of not securing their past operating systems. With hackers becoming more sophisticated, Microsoft had to up the ante. With Windows 10, not only is there a much better policy for patching Windows 10, but there are many new features as well to keep your Windows 10 host safe along with every other PC in your organization.
Introduction to Windows 10 Host Security
Video - 00:01:00
Windows 10 Security Features
Video - 00:07:00
Features in Windows 10 that come preinstalled but need to be set up to work properly are covered.
Windows OS Security Brief History
Video - 00:04:00
This video covers the history of security in Windows and how it has evolved.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- Systems Security Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps