Input OutputThis course reviews inputs and outputs to your system and how to move data in and out of your system securely.
Course descriptionThis course discusses and demonstrates how to securely upload a file to a Java-based application. You'll explore Transport Layer Security and how it evolved from Secure Sockets Layer, and how to troubleshoot your application.
Video - 00:09:00
This video covers the Java Native Interface (JNI) and how it disables security sandbox protections.
Transport Layer Security
Video - 00:26:00
Explore SSL, TLS, TLSv1.1, TLSv1.2, protocols, ciphers and certificates.
Secure File Uploads
Video - 00:14:00
This video dives into mitigating denial-of-service (DOS) attacks and zip bomb attacks.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps