Injection AttacksLearn what you need to know about injecting code or SQL queries into vulnerable applications in order to circumvent access controls. Includes vocabulary and examples.
Course descriptionIf you can sneak malicious code into an application, then you have your way in. This course focuses on two such attacks: SQL (Structured Query Language) injection and code injection, aimed at vulnerable input areas in data-driven or Web applications. Take a look at circumventing authentication, error-based and blind SQL injection, inserting and retrieving data and more. Includes vocabulary and example scenarios.
Video - 00:05:00
Video - 00:15:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps