ICS Operational EnvironmentA look at the ICS operational environment, exploring policies and standards, configuration management and more.
Course descriptionAn examination of the operation and governance of Industrial Control Systems, including a discussion on risk and compliance, an introduction to ICS standards, a detailed look at configuration management and some common challenges inherent to the operation of ICS.
Physical and Logical Challenges
Video - 00:08:00
An introduction to some of the inherent challenges of operating an ICS.
Video - 00:14:00
A brief overview of configuration management for ICS and the benefit it brings to operations and organizational business processes.
ICS Policies and Standards
Video - 00:07:00
A look at some established ICS standards and their effect on organizational policies and system operation.
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Video - 00:08:00
An introduction to governance, risk and compliance within an ICS environment.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps