Hash values and file hashingA look at hash values and hash algorithms.
Course descriptionIn this course, the student learns how to use hash values as a way to include or exclude files from an investigation. The course includes a discussion of different types of hash algorithms and how to hash individual files versus hashing drives.
Video - 00:13:00
In this module, you'll learn about hashing files.
Creating hash sets
Video - 00:03:00
In this module, you'll learn about creating hash sets.
The function and uses of hashing
Video - 00:04:00
In this module, you'll learn about the function and uses of hashing.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps