Guide to risk assessments NIST 800-30 Rev 1 course introduction
Purpose and applicability
Video - 00:09:00
A look at NIST 800-30 and its overall purpose and applicability to business process.
Video - 00:02:00
Who needs to comply with the framework? Security roles, identification and understanding how it establishes the cybersecurity ecosystem.
This video focuses on identification of security standards and guidelines.
Video - 00:05:00
As we mentioned the cybersecurity ecosystem earlier, we are going to dive in deeper on how the risk management process is integrated within the environment.
GRA Course 1 Assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps