GraphQL securityThis course explores mitigating the risks of GraphQL.
Course descriptionGraphQL is an exciting new protocol over HTTP. As with any abstractions, it introduces some risks that need to be mitigated.
Object injections in GraphQL
Video - 00:13:00
In this video, we will go through object injections in GraphQL and how we can protect against them.
String injections in GraphQL
Video - 00:08:00
This video introduces string injections in GraphQL. Is it possible to exploit SQL injections or shell injections?
The schema is public
Video - 00:08:00
There is a common assumption that the GraphQL schema is a private asset. This video shows how an attacker can discover it and leverage this to attack an application.
introduction to GraphQL
Video - 00:15:00
GraphQL is an exciting new protocol over HTTP. As with any abstractions, it introduces some risks that need to be mitigated.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Cyber Operator
- System Administrator
- Data Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps