Firewall Security, Routing and VPNsTake a look at the Windows Defender firewall and how it's configured to protect from inside and outside threats.
Course descriptionIn this course, you'll learn to protect your servers by blocking open ports in your firewall and making sure your computer is up to date. These are just some of the topics covered in this course on hardening techniques. You'll also learn how to create custom firewall rules and what types of ports are most vulnerable to your host computer.
Video - 00:08:00
Windows Router VPN Demonstration
Video - 00:10:00
Windows Router to Segment Subnets Demo
Video - 00:12:00
Windows Router Network Address Translation Demo
Video - 00:07:00
Windows Defender Firewall Using Group Policy Demo
Video - 00:09:00
Windows Defender Firewall Outbound Rules Demo
Video - 00:07:00
Windows Defender Firewall Inbound Rules Demo
Video - 00:14:00
Windows Firewall Overview
Video - 00:03:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps