File hashing for malware analysisA look at file hashing: how to do it and how to use it.
Course descriptionHash functions uniquely summarize a piece of data, such as a file, in a way that it is infeasible to find two inputs with the same hash. This course explores how to hash files on a system and how to use those hash values to scan the system for other copies of the malware and to look up suspected malware on sites such as VirusTotal.
File hashing for malware analysis
Video - 00:04:00
Hands-On Ransomware Mitigation: File Hashing for Malware Analysis
A look at file hashing: how to do it and how to use it.
File Hashing for Malware Analysis assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps