Exploiting Common Web Application VulnerabilitiesLearn how to carry out ethical hacks such as cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
Course descriptionLearn to strike at your targets’ weak points with this course on exploiting web application vulnerabilities. This course demonstrates various techniques of exploiting the most common web application flaws, such as cross-site scripting (XSS) and Structured Query Language (SQL) injection.
Bypassing Client-Side Input Validation
Video - 00:11:00
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Video - 00:12:00
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:17:00
Basic SQL Injection
Lab - 00:20:00
Discover how to exploit an SQL injection vulnerability as you practice in the Cyber Range.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps