ExploitationThis course covers how exploitation works and how exploits are written from scratch.
Course descriptionIn this course, you will see exploitation fundamentals and an exploit written from scratch. You will get a very deep understanding of the exploit development process from system mapping to fuzzing and up to a full working exploit.
Exploit development continuation: Getting remote code execution and owning the box
Video - 00:16:00
A look at remote code execution and more.
Exploit development continuation: Fuzzing and memory corruption
Video - 00:22:00
A look at fuzzing and memory corruption.
Basic exploit development: Memory introduction and buffer overflow introduction
Video - 00:18:00
An introduction to basic exploitation.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Exploitation Analyst
- Target Developer
- Target Network Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps