Error handling and asynchronous debugging monitoringA look at the challenges of error handling in an asynchronous environment.
Course descriptionWith a production web server, monitoring and error handling are key. But in an asynchronous environment, the rules of the game are not the same.
Video - 00:14:00
This video discusses the methods of error handling and Node.js, and how to avoid tricky situations such as denial of service due to code errors.
Tracking asynchronous operations with Async Hooks
Video - 00:16:00
The Async Hook module can be used to monitor asynchronous operations. This video shows how one can leverage it to monitor an application efficiently.
Introduction to asynchronous runtimes
Video - 00:16:00
With a production web server, monitoring and error handling is key. But in an asynchronous environment, the rules of the game are not the same.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
- Cyber Operator
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps