Encryption using GPGAn introduction to GPG on Linux.
Course descriptionEmail is one of the most widely used communication medium on the internet and is typically sent in cleartext. GPG will help ensure that your communications are safe from unwanted eyes.
Demo of GPG
Video - 00:11:00
Demonstration of using GPG to send digitally signed and encrypted email between systems.
What is PGP/GPG and what is it good for?
Video - 00:08:00
An introduction to GPG on Linux.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Target Developer
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps