Electronic security perimeterExplore the most common security practices that will give you an understanding of CIP-005 and how to remain compliant.
Course descriptionCIP-005 is about managing your electronic security perimeter, which protects critical cyber assets that reside inside. You'll also explore documenting all known access point to the perimeter
Course 4 study guide solutions
File - 00:05:00
Document can be viewed before, during or after the video. This has important terms listed to help you follow along.
CIP-005 electronic security perimeter
Video - 00:19:00
The electronic security perimeter denies all access by default, and in CIP-005 you will need to list justifications on granting access.
NERC CIP Course 4 skill assessment
Assessment - 5 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps