Edge Browsing SecurityLearn how to secure the Edge web browser in your Windows servers to keep malware away from your computer.
Course descriptionLearn how to install and secure the Chromium Edge web browser, as well as utilizing local policies to protect everyone who uses your computer even when you're away from it. Local policies can secure the types of sites a user visits, the font they use and theme they experience. These policies can also keep hackers from taking over your computer while browsing the web.
Group Policy Web Browsing Demo
Video - 00:06:00
A demonstration of Group Policy for securing the network by locking down capabilities and setting up trusted sites.
Configuring Internet Web Browser Security
Video - 00:04:00
Web browser security for clients and server is discussed and demonstrated.
Chromium Edge Browser Demo
Video - 00:07:00
The Chromium-based Edge web browser and all of its security features are discussed and demonstrated.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps