Domain 7: Infrastructure securityThis course covers Domain 7: Infrastructure security.
Course descriptionIn this course, we dive into infrastructure security in the cloud. We will review network virtualization, microsegmentation, hybrid cloud, compute and workload security and immutable workloads.
Compute & workload security
Video - 00:10:00
In this video, we will review compute and workload security.
Hybrid cloud considerations
Video - 00:04:00
In this video, we will review hybrid cloud considerations.
Video - 00:02:00
In this video, we will review microsegmentation.
Cloud network virtualization
Video - 00:08:00
In this video, we will review cloud network virtualization.
Domain 7 overview
Video - 00:01:00
We'll preview Domain 7 of the CCSK.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Threat / Warning Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps