Domain 5: Information governanceThis course covers Domain 5: Information governance.
Course descriptionHere, we will focus on the governance domains and what you can expect of this topic on the exam. We will also dive into the phases of the data security life cycle and its importance.
Data security life cycle
Video - 00:08:00
In this video, we will review the data security life cycle.
Video - 00:05:00
In this video, we will review the governance domains you should be aware of.
Domain 5 overview
Video - 00:01:00
We'll preview Domain 5 of the CCSK.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- System Administrator
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps