Domain 4: Cloud application securityThis course provides an overview of the software development life cycle, testing, architecture and auditing of cloud services.
Course descriptionIn this course, we discuss key elements found in Domain 4 of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). The goal is to provide you with knowledge as it relates to cloud application security. Through an exploration of the software development life cycle, you will gain an understanding in utilizing secure software and understand the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments and program interfaces.
Auditing in the cloud
Video - 00:07:00
This video covers Service Organization Control 1, 2 and 3, plus Type 1 and Type 2 reports.
Application architecture elements of cloud services
Video - 00:09:00
This video covers tenancy separation, cryptography and sandboxing.
Video - 00:12:00
This video covers white-box and black-box testing, secure code reviews, SAST and DAST.
Software development life cycle (SDLC)
Video - 00:11:00
This video covers secure application development.
Domain 4 assessment
Assessment - 35 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps