Domain 3: Security Architecture and EngineeringThis course serves as an introduction to the CISSP Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering.
Course descriptionThis course covers the essentials of key security engineering principles, security design models and system security components.
System Security Components
Video - 00:09:00
This video identifies protection mechanisms built into operating systems.
Security Design Models
Video - 00:12:00
This video describes security principles to integrate into a system design.
Security Engineering Principles
Video - 00:06:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps