Domain 2: Risk ManagementDomain 2 focuses on the risk management practices necessary to protect the health of our organization.
Course descriptionAll current "best" practice organizations today are promoting a risk-based approach to managing security. Risk management has been identified as a critical component for success. The institutionalization of both risk and security management practices into every system development life cycle promote a risk- and security-aware culture for the organization. Your knowledge of risk management strategies and frameworks will aid you not only in the test, but also in the course of your work.
NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
Video - 00:07:00
NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Video - 00:33:00
Operational risk management
Video - 00:11:00
Video - 00:26:00
Video - 00:09:00
Introduction, agenda and Domain 2 focus areas
Video - 00:04:00
Domain 2 assessment
Assessment - 10 questions
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Exploitation Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps