Cybersecurity physical security of BES cyber systemsLearn about operational and procedural controls to restrict physical access, unescorted access, monitoring and logging of access.
Course descriptionn CIP-005, we learned how to logically protect your BES cyber assets. CIP-006 is the physical security protection plan that specifies how you will protect these areas.
Course 5 study guide solutions
File - 00:05:00
Document can be viewed before, during or after the video. This has important terms listed to help you follow along.
CIP-006 physical security perimeter
Video - 00:31:00
CIP-006 is protecting your entity's locations with physical barriers and monitoring access.
NERC CIP Course 5 skill assessment
Assessment - 6 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps