Cybersecurity information protectionLearn about proper ways to store and dispose of BES cyber system information with common security controls.
Course descriptionNow you have CIP-002 to CIP-010 policies and procedures, network drawings and physical security plans completed. But where do you store this information? That is where CIP-011 comes in. CIP-011 is where you protect and secure handling of BES cyber system information in storage, transit and use.
Course 10 study guide solutions
File - 00:05:00
Document can be viewed before, during or after the video. This has important terms to help you follow along in the video.
CIP-011 information protection
Video - 00:11:00
Protecting BES cyber system information (BCSI) while in storage, transit and use.
NERC CIP Course 10 skill assessment
Assessment - 4 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps