Cybersecurity communications between control centersIn this learning path, we will learn about the mitigations that CIP-012 requires to protect data from unauthorized modifications.
Course descriptionCommunication between control centers is vital in keeping our grid up and running. In order for this to happen, the data needs to be encrypted to allow for safe communication of data between control centers.
Course 14 study guide solutions
File - 00:05:00
Document can be viewed before, during or after the video. This has important terms to help you follow along in the video.
CIP-012 communications between control centers
Video - 00:05:00
Encrypting communications/data between control centers from outsiders.
NERC CIP Course 14 skill assessment
Assessment - 3 questions
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps