Consensus Algorithm SecurityThis course introduces blockchain consensus algorithms and discusses the security of two major consensus algorithms.
Course descriptionConsensus algorithms are essential to a distributed, decentralized ledger, where a network of nodes must agree on an official version of the ledger without a central authority. This course describes the underlying principles of consensus algorithms, how two of the primary consensus algorithms work under the hood and how they can be attacked.
Video - 00:02:00
Attacking Proof of Stake
Video - 00:30:00
Proof of Stake
Video - 00:12:00
Attacking Proof of Work
Video - 00:17:00
Proof of Work
Video - 00:10:00
Introduction to Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
Video - 00:14:00
Video - 00:02:00
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- All-Source Analyst
- Mission Assessment Specialist
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps