Comparing Azure and AWSCompare Azure and AWS in terms of security, features and configurations.
Course descriptionIn this section, we are going to dive into Azure and AWS. We will review similarities as well as differences in the offering they have to help make our applications secure. Every cloud provider has different security offerings, and it will be critical that you know what they are and how to properly configure them. We will also go over the key features of these different services and point out areas where they lack. This information will be critical in ensuring you have the full capabilities to secure your applications.
Video - 00:15:00
In this video, we will compare the native security controls in AWS that are meant to help secure your applications.
Video - 00:16:00
In this video, we will compare the native security controls in Azure that are meant to help secure your applications.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Law Enforcement / Counterintelligence Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- System Administrator
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps