Compare and Contrast Automation Concepts and TechnologiesThis course explains the importance of automation in security and explains its common uses, including malware signature creation, analyzing threat feeds, and others.
Protocols, Standards, and Software Engineering
Video - 00:05:00
Threat Feeds and Machine Learning
Video - 00:06:00
API and Malware Signature Creation
Video - 00:08:00
Workflow and Scripting
Video - 00:07:00
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps