Cloud computingThis course is goes into cloud services and covers the Pentest+ exam objectives.
Course descriptionIn this course, we cover cloud topics such as the different service models and cloud-specific attack vectors. This course also introduces the learner to containers.
Video - 00:19:00
An introduction to cloud computing and ethical hacking.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Knowledge Manager
- Technical Support Specialist
- Information Systems Security Manager
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps