Blockchain TechnologyThis course describes the use of cryptography in blockchain technology.
Course descriptionBlockchain is a promising new technology that draws heavily on cryptographic algorithms to provide its promised features. This course discusses how blockchain technology works and some of the ways that it uses public key cryptography and hash functions to implement a decentralized, immutable public ledger.
Blockchain and Hash Functions
Video - 00:13:00
This video describes the use of hash functions in blockchain technology.
Blockchain and Asymmetric Cryptography
Video - 00:05:00
This video describes the use of asymmetric cryptography in blockchain technology.
Introduction to Blockchain
Video - 00:06:00
This video describes the purpose and structure of the blockchain.
Video - 00:01:00
This video introduces the Blockchain Technology course.
Associated NICE Work Roles
All Infosec training maps directly to the NICE Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity to guide you from beginner to expert across 52 Work Roles.
- Network Operations Specialist
- Cyber Legal Advisor
- Information Systems Security Manager
Plans & pricing
- Team administration and reporting
- Dedicated client success manager
Single sign-on (SSO)
Easily authenticate and manage your learners by connecting to any identity provider that supports the SAML 2.0 standard.
Integrations via API
Retrieve training performance and engagement metrics and integrate learner data into your existing LMS or HRS.
- 190+ role-guided learning paths and assessments (e.g., Incident Response)
- 100s of hands-on labs in cloud-hosted cyber ranges
- Create and assign custom learning paths
- Custom certification practice exams (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- Optional upgrade: Guarantee team certification with live boot camps